Free childcare for 2 year olds

Free childcare and early learning - eligibility check

Free childcare for 3 & 4 year olds


Care to Learn - The Care to Learn scheme can help with childcare costs while you study. You must be aged under 20 at the start of your course.


Tax Credits - You could get extra tax credits to help pay for some of your childcare costs while you’re working.


Universal Credit - You may be able to claim Universal Credit instead of certain benefits if you’re on a low income or out of work.


Childcare Vouchers - Childcare vouchers or employer supported childcare as it is sometimes known, can help with the cost of childcare by making a saving through how much you pay in tax.


Discretionary Learner Support - If you’re aged 19 or over, on a further education course and facing financial hardship, you could get Discretionary Learner Support (DLS).


Childcare Grant - Full-time higher education students with children can apply for a Childcare Grant